Friday, September 9, 2016

As I have said before in earlier blogs I want to grow and be a more balanced person. I have been having trouble when it comes to stress. I'm running around trying to figure out how to be everything to everybody. There have been when I go to a quiet spot and just scream my head off  because it gets to be to much. So I came across this vlog by health advocate Kris Carr. My morning routine has been getting up, bath, get dress and out the door. I sometimes forget breakfast because I'm too busy wanting to get the day over with. I came across Carr's vlog when I was  trying to find her segment on Supersoul Sunday on YouTube. Vlog #1 is about how she starts her day.  



https://youtu.be/YWUOY7F2OII

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to start your day! I think the vlog from Carr is a great example of how we all should start our day: with balance and quiet and calm. This can really set us all up to have a successful day without stress (which I know is nearly impossible). But by implementing the activities Carr chooses to do, we can appreciate the mornings too, because it's for us and no one else. This can help increase longevity, alertness and focus. - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete